Sign in to follow this  
intramorph

About icheats

intramorph

Hey icheats,

i'm going to try to explain how important this site is/was to the ios community. Back in 2009 a guy by the name of solaris40 started this website and he didn't know it at the time but a lot of very tech-savy people would join and start sharing knowledge and making tools and hacks and tutorials on how to hack a game on an iphone. Of course at the time jailbreaking was in it's prime and everyone had a jailbroken device so it was much easier to navigate iFile and edit .plists and signing binaries to modify the game code. It was a great time and we all got to know each other .When people who shared a common interest got together they arguably put together the best website for others  to free their devices and everyone enjoyed and shared their knowledge. It was the golden age of jailbreaking. When there was nothing better than IOS. Jailbroken IOS that is. Over the time the site died down and solaris40 decided he had enough and closed down this wonderful website and after that others tried to imitate and a lot of these ios cheating/hacking websites emerged but none were as good or as successful as the original icheats. It just didn't have the same people and things weren't the same... There were few of us (close net friends) i would call them  we stuck together and tried to duplicate the experience and over the time we became good friends(some of us). It's time for all of the OG original members of icheats to come back and make this site great again. Take the rightful #1 spot as it once was. It will take some work and dedication from our current members but I believe that it can be done and that noone can stop us now... Let's do it!!!

• Like 1

0xs14t3r

ICHEATS IS BACK BABY 

• Like 2

SquirrelsMcGee

Yes we canspacer.png

• Like 1